We told you a little while back that there would be some changes going forward with our recipes – and we’ve started to make them! This week we’re bringing you the first video post which features our recipes filmed on a DSLR for you to watch.
It’s a little different from the Vine format we were using previously but we hope you’ll love the new quality. These honey roasted sesame carrots are a standard Sunday favourite of ours, so they were a perfect and simple choice for the first recipe!
You can read all about how to make them under the video, but for now, here’s the first in our new video series.
- 4 medium-sized carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Wash and peel the carrots.
- Cut off the ends, then slice the carrots in two lengthways. Slice the resulting halves in two again and then chop them into bite-sized pieces.
- Put the carrots into a baking dish.
- Cover with the honey and honey dressing (both are used to ensure it is extra-sweet but also cooks nicely).
- Add in the sesame seeds and mix until all the carrots are coated.
- Cook them at 180 in a fan oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve! You may find they need a little longer to go soft, so add up to 15 minutes as required.
- For the honey dressing, we used MightyFineThings honey and sweet chilli. It adds a tiny kick but also sweetens out the honey with a little extra dimension. Perfect!