With any review blog, it’s always a good start to be able to see the top rated items which have been featured so far. With that in mind, and to help you get an idea of the best veggie burgers around so that you can try them for yourself if you want to, I’m giving you a list of my top five favourite veggie burgers. These are chosen by adding up the scores that each of them receives in three categories: the taste, the price, and the rest of the experience which goes along with them.
1. Lady Luck Greenhouse Burger – 27/30
A regular special in Canterbury.
2. Harry Ramsden’s Halloumi Burger – 26.5/30
An off-menu treat in Bournemouth
2. = Lady Luck Portland Burger – 26.5/30
A special at the Lady Luck in Canterbury.
3. = Beetroot and feta patties – 26/30An affordable and easy recipe!
3. = Lady Luck BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Burger– 26/30
Available in the Lady Luck, Canterbury.